North Druid Hills Reviews

Many shops and restaurants, near Emory school and hospital. Convenient to freeways and major roads. Safe quiet quaint neighborhoods.
I would like for the speed signs throughout the neighborhood to change since I live near the main road of Briarcliff. Overall, it is a quiet neighborhood with lots of young people my age and schools, activities, nightlife and jobs are all within 15 minutes or less by vehicle.
I like the cost of living in comparison to living space and the proximity to multiple highways, Buckhead, Restaurants, shopping, etc.... but the traffic is a total nightmare.
Start Your Review of North Druid Hills
North Druid Hills is a beautiful and quiet area of Atlanta. There are an abundance of restaurants and stores nearby. There are parks and walking trails. Housing is reasonably priced for a great area. It is a nice atmosphere. Only downside for me was the traffic.
North Druid Hills is the perfect to place to live if you want to be connected to all of Atlanta. We're a few minutes away from Decatur, Midtown, Buckhead, Little 5 Points, and much much more! In 2 minutes you can get on 400, 85, 285, 75 and go wherever your heart desires. The area is safe. I walk or bike to all the different shops around my area and have never felt in danger. Diversity is huge around here. There are many different restaurants available to you such as ethiopian, thai, vietnamese, mexican, latin american, italian, greek, etc. If you love to eat out, this is a perfect place for you. Many choices with affordable prices!
North Druid Hills is certainly a unique neighborhood in the Atlanta area. Though it is within the city of Atlanta, it has its own specific vibe. From the feeling of being in the suburbs yet living within the perimeter, to seeing members of the Orthodox Jewish community walking along Lavista road, North Druid Hills brings out a sensational feeling of home that is hard to describe, but those who reside in the neighborhood will always know what it's like.
Its a peaceful location and great location to get on the highway and close to target and grocery stores.
The security officers are very nice, and crime is reported to me by the university, i don't know how well it works through the leasing office.
Good area to live in
People are friends through their pets. Very pet-friendly area
I enjoy living here and intend to stay.
Atlanta is okay, but I prefer others cities that I have lived in.
I absolutely love living in Metro Atlanta. My specific neighborhood isn't much to speak of in terms of things to do, but I live right by the highway and can easily travel all over the city to get to wherever I need to go.
need more employment opportunities for new HS graduates
I believe the job market is great in this area.
There is a great mixture of mom-and-pop shops as well as large chain stores.
Mass transit could definitely use some work.
Start Your Review of North Druid Hills
There hasn't been any major issues, but it's Atlanta. There are always petty crimes here and there.
Pretty mild climate. Gets a little too hot in summers, but its fine.
Again, you have to drive to midtown to get any kind of restaurant/nightlife experience. Up here, it's mostly overpriced chains. The only late-night food available is fast food or gas station snacks.