North Bend Reviews

I would like to see growth. The area has remained the same for many years and growth has been thwarted by leaders.
North bend is an amazing location for the out doors it has beaches sand dunes and inland a little ways you have the rivers and mountains. There's not a whole lot of stuff to do in town but there are a couple really nice bars like the Koney Station and Walt's Pourhouse, both with really good food. There is 2 casinos in town now. Southwestern Oregon community college has a lot of down to earth instructors and makes it easy to get through.
I like North Bend but I wish that we could have more stores and get rid of the homeless population by helping them get on there feet. I wish we were able to bring in bigger stores and be able to keep them longer than 4 years.
Start Your Review of North Bend
I've lived many many places and out of all of them I still would rather live here. North Bend has always just felt like home. It's a beautiful coastal town with plenty to do for families or singles.
Pretty little town on the coast. The beaches are a great. It's a small town making it normally pretty quiet. There does tend to be some areas that are frowned upon, Empire. The schools are rather nice and have good sports teams. The area is pretty family friendly. Parents are often involved with school programs.
North Bend is a very good place to live if you like the small town feel with great community involvement. The schools are second to none and with a population of 10,000 we have both the advantages of a larger town and also the advantages of a smaller town. North bend has beautiful coast lines and if you don't mind it being a little cold, North Bend is a top notch place to live.
It's an alright place to live but it not only needs more job opportunities, it need a bigger variety of jobs.
It's a small town, there aren't many major crimes.
Our fire department is amazing
We are coastal so expect rain.
I have only had one job, but the one I have pays.
We are on the Coos Bay so seafood is always fresh.
There's a lot of small businesses in town
Definitely tough for a young adult (16-20) to find a job if they have no job experience.
There are many local businesses in the area, but I would love it if there were even more. For example, there is usually one restaurant for a specific type of cuisine. I would love it if there were more. I also love how there aren't very many popular fast food chains, such as McDonalds, Burger King, etc. I usually complain about the variety of stores in the mall. First of all, I understand the mall isn't that huge, but it is adequate for a town this small. I would love for them to expand and offer more clothing stores, shoe stores, etc. I'd really love for them to have a "Chinatown"-like area because I love Chinatown.