North Baltimore Reviews

North Baltimore is a nice little town but i would love to see a new basketball court at the local park. The old one is small and cracked and getting old. I would love to see a new court with a fence around it and lights for when it gets dark out.
Our police work around the clock to guarantee our safety. Especially at school, the police officers on the campus secure the students safety it is of the utmost importance.
North Baltimore and the areas surrounding it have an amazing environment full of nature and education. It's really a place to call home.
Start Your Review of North Baltimore
I have grown up here all my life and all I have to say about it is that it is your typical small town. People know all of your business, there isn't really anywhere to go but we are in the middle of two cities with stuff to do. There are so many trains I was once stuck at the train tracks for 45 minutes (with the trains moving). But it was fun, defiantly a town rooted in tradition and proud of their school. A lot of people who grow up here don't leave.