Niagara Falls Reviews

Filters Applied:
It is a truly unique place. The variety of people you will meet here is truly amazing! I have met some amazing people here and it is just such a great place.
Great place to live and play. Affordable housing great medical care and the seven wonders of the world Niagara Falls
Great place for food and to hang out . It’s really easy to go out and meet people interested in the same things as you
Start Your Review of Niagara Falls
Friendly neighbors, mostly maintained roads and grass areas. There are plenty of parks and recreational areas to visit, especially the actual falls! Would like to see the water board clean up their act!
I like the fact it' quite and peaceful area to live in. I enjoy going to Niagara Falls. It's a beautiful to show the family. I don't like the night life.
Love that it is a tourist town, I would like to see them build up the city more. I currently work down at a bar by the Falls and it is filled with all different types of people all summer long. I love coming into work and meeting people from all over the country, world, and city.