New Albany Reviews

It is full of nice people, but there are some stuck up people here as well. There has never been an innocent to me dirrectly, but I have heard of others being offended by the rudeness. The schools are wonderful and are in the top twenty in the state. There is a park currently being built which is beautiful. Crime is low, but there are some not nice people there.
Excellent are to live it. Very upscale with great infrastructure along with its signature white fences. Crime happens like anywhere else but it is at a minimum. Lived her for almost 3 years now and will continue until we are real to invest in a different area.
New Albany is a good suburb, with a catch. If you have money, are white, and have a family, New Albany is for you. It’s on the preppy side, which is ok if that floats your boat. There are many positives though. Great schools. Good sense of community. Great place to raise a family. Tons of things to do. Beautiful housing and plenty of jobs. Depends on your preference but this is probably the only east-side suburb that is actually “nice”. Would recommend if you fit the description above.
Start Your Review of New Albany
New Albany is a great place to live and raise a family. It is a safe and comfortable place. The school system is growing increasingly large which means there are large class sizes and overcrowding. Compared to most public schools it is a great school but it is not without its problems. The location is great as it is close to other suburbs and only about a half our commute to the city.
I love New Albany because it is the definition of suburbia. The city is very safe and the neighborhoods are filled with nice middle-upper class people. The schools are all very nice and the shops/ shopping malls are developed. One thing I would change is having a wider diversity of people.
High taxes but great school with a BEAUTIFUL campus. Friendly people but also some very pretentious kids. Police department is ok and mostly stay out of the picture until there are parties.
If a sterile, flaunt-your-wealth bricky community that's over-developing every square inch of itself, and is populated by the kind of penny pinching, over-demanding human Ferenghi that you'd despise dealing with as a service industry worker, New Albany is for you. I've never seen a town that erected meaningless "historical" markers that had nothing to do with history, and everything to do with how lucky you are to live in, or be allowed in, New Albany. Over-priced and soulless. Enjoy the rural byways and farms while they last.
New Albany is a very nice community with many activities to do. Everything is fairly close to anywhere you live. Many food options or fun places to go if you need to do something.
We love the country and the serenity that comes with it. The school system is the best around and our family feels safe. Our neighbors have become more like family and we've never felt so "at home" before. Everything we need is right at our fingertips and we don't have to go far to get it. We love this city we call "home" and are so thankful to be a part of it!
I love New Albany, it is a close drive (20 mins.) to Easton, Polaris, and downtown. It's a very safe community, and it's a picturesque town with beautiful red-brick home and white picket-fence lined streets.
Location location location. New albany is the creme de la creme- family oriented while being millennium friendly. The cluster of neighbor hoods make for lovely walks especially in the autumn. The proximity to stores and eateries are enjoyable
Very Conservative town, with over price real houses. New Albany is a safe town with a very good school system. Several Major employers offices are located in New Albany. One major drawback to New Albany is, it is not a diverse city.
Very safe neighborhood. Lots of great shopping places nearby and very nice people. I have not lived here for long but so far I love it.
I love New Albany, it's a very safe place to live and I hardly ever feel in danger living here. I can walk everywhere since I live in the middle of the city and there are tons of places for students to hang after school.
I grew up in New Albany and watched it evolve from a rural village to a city full of culture, sophistication, while keeping the small town charm. You will find everyone is friendly and respectful. You can eat at delicious restaurants, visit an art center, and walk through wooded trails at Swickard Woods. Though my neighborhood has been annexed into Columbus, the quaintness of New Albany has been preserved.
It is a very upbeat, young professionals type of city. Everyone is very driven and goal oriented. It is a nice place to live while trying to get through school and become your own person. There is always something to do or somewhere to go.
When you drive through New Albany you will quickly notice how different it looks from other cities. All of the buildings and houses are made of brick. It didn't take me long to realize that I was in the wealthy part of town. There are plenty of things to do like shop, exercise, and eat. There are great restaurants here and one of my favorites is Mellow Mushroom. I would recommend visiting New Albany because it is an experience you won't want to miss out on!
Start Your Review of New Albany
New Albany is a beautiful community. They areas around the country club are stunning. Great for taking a walk or a drive around town. Very peaceful, although traffic is picking up as of late. Primarily because of all the apartments on the outskirts of town. New restaurants are coming in and the country club is top notch. People are friendly and it's really easy to meet folks. Moving here, you can jump right into. Main gripe would be taxes. Absolutely out of control. Have fought and won an increase on one occasion. $600k house have have $20k taxes. That's worse than CT.
The school system is wonderful. The teachers do an amazing job and really care about their students. The community is growing with a lot of new development, but the roots of the area have been maintained. There is a wonderful historical presence in the area with the Ealy House and the New Albany Historical Society.
I have loved living in New Albany, Ohio. It provides a small town feel but with all the benefits living in a big city. There are great shops within walking distance of the most of the living communities. The school district provides a great learning atmosphere with educational opportunities for everyone. Safety is a priority within New Albany to ensure that everyone can be out in the community and enjoy the walking paths around town. New Albany is close to the freeways for ease of commute to anywhere around town. I have been proud to call New Albany my home for the past 18 years.