Wynnewood Heights Real Estate Market
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Wynnewood Heights
- Get pre-approved for a home loan quickly.
- Easy online application with $0 in lender fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say there is a good variety of homes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say vacant or abandoned properties are prevalent.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say parking is readily available.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wynnewood Heights
Homes in Wynnewood Heights have a median value of $91,704. The median rent price in Wynnewood Heights is $840 and most residents own their homes. Wynnewood Heights is walkable, and there are a lot of parks nearby.