Woodside Reviews

I really like this neighborhood because people in here are nice and friendly. I move to Woodside for 5 years when I was high school, I remember when i first move here is winter, I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop and people are start talking to me like a friends. They are telling me about something good around woodside, so I got really fast to get use to here.
I spent my whole life till now in Woodside and I love it. When you walk down the street, there is always someone that will smile or even say something like, "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon", or even a friendly "Hi" There is no better neighborhood than Woodside. With a mix of culture and traditions, and diversity. There is no better place that I would pick than this town.
woodside is a very friendly neighborhood! There is a park near by restaurant and a express subway what else you can ask for more. Convinent grocery strores and cafes. Nice people and clean environment you would love to stay
Start Your Review of Woodside
It is a very safe and friendly neighborhood but rent is very expensive. Good for people who work in the city.
What I like about Woodside is that it is calm and peaceful and everyone minds their own business on a daily basis. I also like it because it is close to public transportation and you can easily access the city, which is close to Woodside. What I would like to change about Woodside is the cost of houses. I want them to get lower. I also want to see change in the neighborhoods because some houses are really old and really need renovation. I wish that not that many people lived in Woodside. I wish the people were more higher class too because many in my neighborhood are homeless and are poor.
Woodside is a very quite and nice neighborhood. I've been living here since I was born and it is very close to Jackson Heights which is very convenient to buy anything that you may need. The 7 train runs through the neighborhood and there are many buses in the surrounding area making transportation very convenient and reliable. The community is largely composed of Hispanics and Southern Asians, allowing those with the same culture feel welcomed and able to share more experiences.
All sorts of restaurants/fastfood and stores. Train is nearby. A few varying parks are available to bring your children. Pretty safe.
Quiet place. There is 7 train between flushing and manhattan. I will recommed to asians who need grocery shopping or more asian restaurants. Because 7 train takes only 20-30mins to go to flushing from woodside.
I like about Woodside is its easy to travel to one place to another with train or bus. The neighborhood is good and there is stores everywhere.
Woodside is a great, family friendly neighborhood to live in. Lots of good food options, a few gyms, coffee shops, and more. My favorite coffee shop is called Lucid Cafe, my favorite pizza place is called La Flor, my gym is called Blink, and my swimming pool is called the St.Sebastian Parish Center.
Overall, the community is very close knit. There is a good amount of diversity and a wide array of restaurants to choose from.
I grew up here, it's a convenient place to live and close to train stations. Lots of diversity too. It's a comfortable metropolitan area in Queens with access to a lot of conveniences.
Woodside one of the most beautiful communities in Queens, the area is full of parks and playgrounds and the subway system makes it very convenient for transportation.
I was raised in a community that has always made me feel safe. The Irish community has been welcoming and polite. We have kids and adults in "Woodside on the Move," where every spring and summer they work on gardening in our local parks to painting chipped walls and pretty murals. It's a friendly neighborhood in the big apple.
Transportation is very good and easy to go to work and school. I can buy whatever I want. Diversity of people and food.
Woodside is a place where it feels like home even if you have never visited before. It is a quiet, friendly neighborhood with the occasional disturbance here and there but it is filled with diversity and the commuter connections and travel, as well as convenience, make this a place you'll like easily.
I love living in Woodside. I have lived here my whole life and can't tell you how safe it actually is. You can walk outside at 12 am and not have to worry about anything. It is also very convenient. Everything is within walking distant. School, stores, restaurants, coffee shops, the gym, and even supermarkets.
Start Your Review of Woodside
I love how diverse Woodside is - theres people from all over the world . I get to experience a lot of different cultures , food and their heritage . I absolutely love it here!
Woodside is close by Jackson heights which is a very diverse community of people. Seeing such diversity of food and people while strolling around makes me feel very nice.
Woodside is a quite area. Along Northern Blvd you can find fast food restaurants, and a CVS pharmacy. There are two bus lines, the Q66 that can take you to Flushing and Q18 that can take you to Maspeth or Astoria. There is also the train line M and R on Northern Blvd. There are many sites of transportation, which makes traveling to work or school that much better!