Winston-Govans Reviews

Overall I encountered a great number of hardships in life and a lot of it had to do with the environment I was brought up in. I would live here again if I could just see more places and things on my way up. The irony of my city is although we are selfish and ignorant at times we still have been through a lot individually and collaboratively . Therefore, the city of Baltimore breeds strong character. Our slogan is believe but we can not even believe in our selves enough to move forward. I would hope to see a big change in Baltimoreans before my lifetime is up this is where im from and outsiders even look at us crazy.
The people in this area are not the easiest people to deal with. They are extremely close minded and very judgmental of our own race and other races surrounding. They are not always friendly actually majority of the time you have to watch what you say, how you say it and how you look saying it. There are a lot of different people here in Baltimore which makes it hard to see eye to eye at times.
The local businesses are convenient and there is always something to eat in the area. There are more big companies, malls and chain restaurants around. The beauty of this city is even if its at a big company im pretty sure one can find it cheaper at a smaller owned store.
Start Your Review of Winston-Govans
The food is not always healthy although we do have the resources here in Maryland, people choose to eat fast foods and carryout. They are not aware of the long term damages they are causing their bodies.
Some people from the area i live in stay in the hospital and some people take pride in being health conscience.