Westville Reviews

It's not a particularly great neighborhood. Because of it's proximity towards Whalley Ave (aka the most dangerous street in New Haven), it isn't safe to be outside at night. There's also always glass and other dangerous foreign matter on the streets most of the time. At the very least, it is affordable, has a diverse array of backgrounds living there, and the transport is at least reliable.
Westville is a very pleasant area with a diverse population. The residents are friendly and if I would change anything it would be to add more bus service.
I LOVE Westville. It is a cute, sweet, and convenient place to live. There is always something nearby-- food, dancing, hair, events, etc. It is also not too far from Downtown New Haven, Hamden, West Haven, etc. You'll always see families and dog walkers just out enjoying their time. It is lovely.
Start Your Review of Westville
Very quiet neighborhood , friendly neighbors , clean streets and no obscene behavior. One thing I wish Westville would have is a community center for the children.
It's very quiet, great neighborhood and it's a good environment for my teenage son. He doesn't have to worry about hearing gunshots right outside our front door like previously.
very little crime, great area
Best community I have ever lived in, I love it there!