Westpark II Reviews

Police are vigilant and are present throughout the city.
Very safe city, and civil neighbors who go out of their way to help each other.
The price of rent has been increasing a bit too much over the years. There are a lot of people whom choose to move to other areas after their rent contract is over due to a high increase in their rent for their new possible contract.
Start Your Review of Westpark II
Most people living in this area have stayed and lived in this area for about half of their life or even their whole life. However, there are also a lot of people that come from different parts of the country and the world that stay for a few years and leave. Overall, this area is a great place to live, and many people particularly come to this area after hearing great things about this area.
One thing regarding the crime and safety is this area, particularly safety, is that recently there have been a lot of reckless drivers. Drivers are CRAZY now days, and clearly do not know how to drive safely. I hope there are more police on the lookout to catch these reckless drivers.
I've lived in this city for more than half of my life. I can't think of a better place to live in. However, as I get older I realize how expensive this area is to live in. One thing I don't like about this are is how it is getting more and more crowded with houses. The prominent apartment company in this area won't stop building apartments that are now starting to look like little chicken cages. Buildings are getting tighter, and the scenic areas we used to have are now all just turning into apartment homes which is a bit sad.
The area is perfect for new families
I feel like there is a lot of promises that are unfulfilled.
it is very safe here
I like having more space between houses and a large front lawn.
Always great in SO CAL.
Olive Garden always provides great service and quality food.
Irvine has a lot of land so right now there is a lot of construction happening. I'm sure that the Irvine Company would only allow a few contractors but it opens several opportunities for architects, electricians, landscapers, security, police, and cleaning services because it is a very safe city.
Irvine Bingo is a local nonprofit charity that raises it's proceeds to support Irvine and Woodbridge High Schools. The staff is friendly, entertaining, and very suave on how to run a proper business to keep its customers happy. They provide a caterer and a wide variety of games to meet the needs of all of the players they have. It is a small bingo but it has a great atmosphere and an honorable worth ethic.