West Newport/Lido Isle Reviews

I feel very safe in my neighborhood. I'd say the police are a frequent presence amongst the community where a resident feels well looked after. The crime rate in our neighborhood is low compared to other areas. The neighbors seem to look after one another and are willing to help in time of need.
I've lived in Orange County for almost 9 years and this location is my favorite. It is close to the beach which allows me to take advantage of nature everyday whether I'm going on a run, a walk, or just meditating outside. I am close by to affordable markets and a yoga studio I love.
Great, beautiful, but expensive and houses are usually right next to each other with no room in between and no/small yards.
Start Your Review of West Newport/Lido Isle
People usually live here for a while, very pet friendly, many people are active in the community
There is not much crime in this area. Occasional robberies because it's a nice area, but if you are cautious it is usually okay.
It's amazing, only downside is the Newport traffic. And LA traffic... and San Diego traffic.