West End Reviews

Easy Access to the Highway, Everything needed is pretty close, Little Crime, Public Transportation is near (trains and buses), People are pretty nice will help you if you need it, Overall Just An Amazing Place To Live.
I absolutely love the history that comes from this neighborhood, but the neighborhood itself is run down. The streets are full of pot holes, deteriorating houses, and run down strip malls. The neighborhood is being gentrified which is wonderful, but the boarded up houses, untended lawns and shrubbery degrades the overall quality of the area. The homeless community is also a problem, countless homeless individuals with no place to go, stand in front of stores, on highway exits, and walk residential areas. I would definitely like to see some resources placed in the area to tend to the needs of our homeless population. Not just to pacify them but to put them on positive trajectory. The HBCUs here are definitely a plus, as i am a product of the most prestigious one, Spelman College, but the surrounding neighborhood does not provide a safe environment for the students attending these institutions of higher learning. Reports show that on average a student is robbed at least once a moth.
I love the west end. My favorite thing to do is visit college campuses for extracurricular activitys.
Start Your Review of West End
I love living in the west end. It is close to my school, my sons school, and everything I ever need.
I like living here alot