Vinegar Hill Reviews

Every few weeks there is a shoot out. There are some violence within the Housing Development called Farragut Housing. Unfortunately, most of the shoot out occurs midday. A public elementary school sits right across the street. Police patrols the neighborhood constantly. I like to presence of the police. I wish they could patrol 24/7. The police recently set up and van a few blocks away to monitor the ongoing crime within the neighborhood. I witnessed a driver skipped the light more than once as well in my neighborhood.
There is two sides to living in this community. Its divided with beautiful condo's and upper-class apartments. On the other side of the fence, you see the grungy New York Housing called "Farragut Houses". The brick wall building soar the sky with black smoke and the residence doesn't make the neighborhood look any better. The working people keep busy and quiet. However, other residence fill the streets with drugs instead of uplifting the community. I live in Farragut Housing apartment for the past 5 years. I don't speak to my neighbors and I know to not walk the streets at night. But when you walk toward the water closer to Dumbo, this neighborhood transforms in a hip tourist excitement. It's a mixture between poor and rich. It's beautiful to look at the view and the condo's around me. It just depends on which side of the fence your on.
its pretty good i can't complain i don't mind living here, although i prefer a suberban area.
Start Your Review of Vinegar Hill
I had no option but to live here, but if I had a choice, I would move out with the good people I found here and find a safer place to live with the same kind of cost.