U.S. Naval Base Real Estate Market
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Sponsored Mortgage Options for U.S. Naval Base
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say there is a good variety of homes.Take our survey
- of residents say there are a few vacant or abandoned properties here and there.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say parking is readily available.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review U.S. Naval Base
Homes in U.S. Naval Base have a median value of $102,060. The median rent price in U.S. Naval Base is $1,329 and most residents rent their homes. U.S. Naval Base is very walkable, and there are a lot of bars and parks nearby.