Upper South Providence Reviews

South Providence is a residential area in Providence, RI. I frequently hear gunshots nearby, but honestly it could be worse. I would say it's about average for a part of town in poverty and not well taken care of. Nothing bad has ever happened to me here and I live on a cute residential street with lots of trees and old houses. Could be better, but like I said.. could be worse
There was a whole lot of murders and gang activity which make it unsafe.
the house arent the best but i cant complain they can be better. people dont take care of their house so it explains alot
Start Your Review of Upper South Providence
Lately the crimes in my area have gotten worst over the years and nobody seems to anything about it
I feel that our public services is horrible because i work 2 jobs they take a lot in taxes but i dont see where that money goes
in my are the weather is horrible in the winter. we get too much snow to a point that some people cant leave their houses. in the spring the weather isn't that bad only the rain but everybody is okay with that.
They are a lot of different kinds of food and drink places around my area. Mostly people tend to go eat is Chinese food, pizza, and frozen yogurt.
Finding a job or any type of job is hard because now they require you to have a lot of qualifications which some of us don't have yet.
The stores that I live around mostly have what I need at the time but most of the the time they don't. That's where big companies come on I wish they were some around me because it's annoying not having the things you need around you or walking distance.
there are a lot of different types of restaurants that there to try.