Upper Albany Reviews

The amountof drug related activity isnt a place for a family
I personally think that living in Hartford is amazing because I have access to anything and everything. I'm a bus ride away from wherever I may need or want to go. The buses run so often, day or night. The amount of restaurants there are - Jamaican, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portguese, the list goes on. There's lots of businesses, like dentist offices, doctor's offices, hospitals, schools. I just love being in the center of everything, its like a little world in the palm of my hand. I don't understand how people don't like living in the city, I love it !!!
People that live in my area tells me how it is hard to get a job within the area. Most people who live in my area work in different towns.
Start Your Review of Upper Albany
The local businesses in my area are decent. The area where I currently live is an "urban" area. Although the local businesses are decent I am able to get anything I need within range. I have a three grocery stores near by house as well as restaurants such as McDonalds, Panera Bread, Dunkin Donuts, and The Noodle Company.