Turnagain Reviews

Turnagain is a safe, family-friendly, outdoor-oriented neighborhood by the sea. It has been my home for the past 19 years. It boasts excellent public schools, easy access to recreation, and a small-town feel with a tight-knit community.
I have lived in Turnagain for the last eight years. I have met many amazing friends and neighbors through living in Turnagain. I have never experienced anything unsafe, and have always felt welcome in the neighborhood. The only thing I would like to see change is the diversity of those who live in the neighborhood.
I keep hearing sirens from time to time, but nothing really happens on my street.
Start Your Review of Turnagain
It's close to the coastal trail and there are many parks. Anchorage altogether is a very nice and chill place to live.
Friendly neighbors. Local elementary school with lots of public events
They have changed a lot of things in my area and there as been more and more cop cars with their lights on just in my general area.
I think I would not live in the exact area that I live in now, if I were to move and stay in the same general area I would move more towards the more family oriented neighborhoods and away from the more "broken" part of the area I am currently located.
There are many sidewalks available for use
Many people are friendly in the area, smiling and waving is common
I live in a very safe and well known neighborhood that has always been safe and crime free
I was in a car accident and two policemen were at the site within five minutes