The Museum District Reviews

Great, safe neighborhood for walking and enjoying the sites of Richmond. Carytown is nice for shopping. The VMFA is beautiful inside and out. The only thing I would change is to add more bike paths.
Living in the Museum District was more than convenient - walking distance to restaurants and bars, parks, and of course... museums. Living in the Museum District, I was close to major highways and attractions all over the Richmond area. Not to mention the wide array of healthy eating/grocery store if you're into that sort of thing. The Museum District is slightly further from Virginia Commonwealth University's main campus, so the streets are a little quieter and more family-friendly, too. People are generally very nice and the area makes you feel that same sense of diversity that Richmond has always uniquely offered to its residents.
It seems that the public services in Richmond enhance the community experience.
Start Your Review of The Museum District
Although there are tons of growing businesses all around Richmond, it appears that the job market has stagnated a little here. However, it is still possible to find work if you look hard enough.
Although there are some areas of Richmond that have higher crime rates than others, overall, I feel safe living where I do.
Richmond is incredible beautiful. We own our "River City" nickname as we're blessed to have the beautiful James River flow right between our borders.
Richmond experiences the best of both worlds: we get a definite winter and summer. However, one grievance I have with the weather here is the humidity in the summer, and the pollen in the spring.
The food scene in Richmond is absolutely incredible--we have the best selections and variety of restaurants here, and a good number of them are well within an affordable budget.
Here in the Fan District in Richmond, VA, there are tons of small, family-owned stores that are truly unique to the area. Whether you're looking for the perfect tikki masala curry or a freshly-grilled hamburger, Richmond offers it all.