Tangletown Reviews

The Tangletown neighborhood in Minneapolis is one of the friendliest, most beautiful neighborhoods! From the numerous cafes and restaurants to the parks and bike/walk paths, everything you need is within walking distance. I grew up in this neighborhood, and have loved every minute. I always feel safe, and love the atmosphere of the old houses.
I really enjoy the sense of community that Tangletown offers me as a current college student. My neighbors work really hard to make me feel safe and welcome. They're so helpful!
I love living in Tangletown. There is a close knit community feel here with lots of nearby local businesses. It leaves an authentic feeling and is essentially large corporation free.
Start Your Review of Tangletown
I love the neighborhood I am in, but i guess I can alway see where there could be improvement. I like that it is nice neighborhood that still has a decent amount of diversity.
Businesses in my city are fantastic. There is variety and many of them are either near by or just a short car ride, or bus ride, away.