- Neighborhood in Tucson, AZ
Sunnyside Residents Overview
grade B minus
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
Based on 4 responses
- Master's degree or higher1%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree2%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree27%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent33%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma37%national 12%
- American Indian or Alaska native3%
- African American1%
- Two or more races0%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- Other race0%
- <10 years15%
- 10-17 years13%
- 18-24 years11%
- 25-34 years12%
- 35-44 years14%
- 45-54 years9%
- 55-64 years11%
- 65+ years15%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
no data--We don't have enough responses to know if residents say there is a good sense of community.Take our survey
60%of people say LGBT residents are somewhat accepted. 5 responses
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.