Studio City Reviews

Ever since I bought a house in this area, it has bene nothing but good to me. It is perfectly located. You can jump over Laurel and get to West Hollywood fast, or go to burbank area, or anywhere really.
Quiet, boring, bougie, getting very expensive, still pretty fun, got to grow up there. Overall can't complain about anything but the price.
I grew up in this neighborhood and it has been the best experience!

Growing up with friendly neighbors and living walking distance from a park was great. My family has a dog and we take her out to walk everyday, so it was necessary for us to live close to one.

I went to local schools, such as Campbell Hall, Immaculate Heart etc.
I think my family and I have had a great experience here and couldn't be happier.
Start Your Review of Studio City
I've lived there for a good many years now, and the neighborhood is very welcoming and friendly. Ventura Ave. is a little pricey on the whole, but there is hardly a shortage of places to go or things to do, and the residential areas are surprisingly quiet and calm for such a high-traffic area.
High rent, trees, flower gardens, residents walk, safe at night, good restaurants, Sunday Farmer's Market, hot dry summers, suburban life close to rest of L.A.
Studio City is a safe neighborhood with easy access to public transportation and numerous entry level film job opportunities.
Studio City is a family friendly neighborhood with a great elementary school and plenty of shops. The community is safe and everybody works together to look out for each other's best interest. I have no problem walking around at night and have no fears of the safety of the area.
I have lived in studio city my entire life and I am very well educated in the studio city scene. As being very well integrated with the studio city neighborhood council, I am very well aware of the problems going on in the city. other than that, it is a very fun place to live and McConnell’s ice cream is the best. 10/10 would recommend.
I love Studio City! There is so much to do from the various food options to having Universal Studios Hollywood as a neighbor. This city feels safe and is never boring... a wonderful combination!
I like the area. It has good parks,
is close to the city, yet far from the urban strife and noise. Beautiful zone, and good schools.
Studio City has a good family feel to it, very dog friendly and has our you local shopping needs! You have a wide variety of restaurants as well and it has a great atmosphere.
Living is Studio City is amazing! I'm a ten minute walk from shops on Ventura, and can easily access North Hollywood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, and other fun neighborhoods. I feel very safe here compared to other LA areas, and there's always somewhere new to meet up with friends.
I really like the accessibility, It's very well located. People usually is very friendly.
I dislike the mess and trash on streets, also there's a lot of homeless with mental disorders.
Living is Studio City is amazing! I'm a ten minute walk from the cutest shops on Ventura, and can easily access North Hollywood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, and other fun neighborhoods. I feel very safe here compared to other LA areas, and there's always somewhere new to meet up with friends. A+
Studio City has a friendly, pleasant, and inclusive vibe. There is a great selection of shops and activities, as well as some greta hiking options. It also has great access to Hollywood, the beach, downtown LA, and the valley.
Studio City, Ca is a great starter city to move to. It's very lively with restaurants and shops within walking distance. It is a dog friendly city with many perks to offer. Universal Studios is within walking distance and there is a local Trolly service that can take hotel guests and locals to the Universal City walk for free. The metro train station is at the bottom of the hill and get anyone to downtown and the beaches and some of the most famous hiking spots are located on the other side in the Hollywood Hills.
I have lived in the Studio City area for 1 1/2 years and so far it has been a great choice. I have found the area to offer a great variety for a 20-something with no children. It is more expensive than other parts of the San Fernando Valley but you are really paying for the location. I have everything i need within a 5 mile radius and am able to try so many different restaurants before needing to go outside my bubble. I think once it's time to start settling down, I will have to move somewhere a little more economic.
Start Your Review of Studio City
I love Studio City. The parks are great for running. The farmers market is perfect on Sunday. It is a great place to live. You are close to all the film studios and just a hop away from Hollywood.
Beautiful area, so much fun to walk around and go to all of the little boutiques and mom and pop shops. Very safe neighborhoods. Great restaurants.
Near to everything: museums, theater, great dining, recreation. Great community - diverse in every way.