Stapleton is a neighborhood in New York City, New York with a population of 9,388. Living in Stapleton offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Stapleton there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Stapleton and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Stapleton are above average.
Median Home Value
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Stapleton
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Niche ranks thousands of neighborhoods based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and and expert insights.
Crime & Safety
Crime & Safety
Based on violent and property crime rates.
Top Public Schools Serving Stapleton
Stuyvesant High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 2, NY
- 899 reviews
Staten Island Technical High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 31, NY
- 586 reviews
Bronx High School of Science
- New York City Geographic District No. 10, NY
- 785 reviews
Townsend Harris High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 25, NY
- 537 reviews
High School Math Science & Engineering at The City College of New York (CCNY)
- New York City Geographic District No. 5, NY
- 154 reviews