Spuyten Duyvil Rankings
Niche ranks thousands of neighborhoods based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and and expert insights.
Crime & Safety
Top Public Schools Serving Spuyten Duyvil
Stuyvesant High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 2, NY
- 885 reviews
Bronx High School of Science
- New York City Geographic District No. 10, NY
- 770 reviews
Townsend Harris High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 25, NY
- 525 reviews
High School Math Science & Engineering at The City College of New York (CCNY)
- New York City Geographic District No. 5, NY
- 149 reviews
Bard High School Early College Queens
- New York City Geographic District No. 24, NY
- 302 reviews
Spuyten Duyvil Reviews
There is a sense of community. It is a small area and you'll often bump into people in the supermarket or the pizzeria. It's New York City so people want to be left alone, however, a smile and a quick hello are always shared.
The local super markets are all only just okay. Nothing very out of ordinary mostly each place is very expensive though.
It is really cold but is a great area with options