Spring Branch West Reviews

I would like this area to improve the communication with the community, I moved here 2 years ago and so far is a calm area, but there is like a racial barrier that separates the hispanic zone with the caucasian zone, I feel that there is work in making the community interact with each other and have mutual involvement, and improve the propaganda of newly open job spots in the area.
I have lived in Spring Branch for 18 years. I remember the area struggling with violence and hearing gunshots as a child. While I expected the area to worsen, it has actually improved. The city has taken great measures to improve my neighborhood. I feel safer and the area is nicer. Shopping, food, and schools are nearby as well as three of the major freeways. New real estate and town homes are available for a great price, especially when considering its proximity to downtown Houston.
In spring branch west I really love the diversity there is. There are so many places you can hang out with your family as well. It's the best for a family that is looking for a place to live. We have a ton of variety of parks and not only that the safety in this part of spring branch is the best. Compared to other parts of spring branch we hear about all of this violence that goes on but compared to the west it's nothing like that, in these parts we feel more safe and at home as we should be feeling.
Start Your Review of Spring Branch West
Like many other neighborhoods it has it perks but it can have it's issues as well. The neighbors are usually great, and there is always good places to eat around here. Shopping is also widely spread and great, plus with the galleria being so close it makes this more enjoyable.
I grew up in Spring Branch and it was an awesome neighborhood! Respect went a long way. I would like to see the neighborhood kids now days show a little bit more respect towards each other. Respect other people values, opinions, and differences.
I LOVE SPRING BRANCH. I HAVE LIVED HERE SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND NOW WILL BE GRADUATING FROM THIS AREA. IT IS VERY SAFE, HAS LOTS OF GOOD RESTARUANTS AND PARKS. I THINK I WOULD CONSIDER LIVING HERE WHEN I GET BACK FROM COLLEGE.
Pretty well rounded, good schools, nice landscaping, and a mix of old and new. Easy access to belt 8, I10, 290, and 610. Basically 30 min or less everywhere in houston.
Area in Houston that has taken a lot of development in the last 10 years, I'm proud to say this area is growing into a very nice community
It is a very busy location filled with lots of things to do. There are many restaurants and places to shop and it is constantly growing!
I have lived in this area for almost 2 years now and love the area. The location is great because it is close to downtown, Midtown, malls and great restaurants. One of the main aspects of the Spring Branch area is the constant police patrol. I feel safe at all times and like the fact that when you need to contact them for whatever reason, they are quick to respond and willing to help.
Just close enough to the city but not far like Katy. The memorial hospital is down the street and cost of living is not too high and has great houses. The public schools are well too.
Safety is great, but occasionally there will be a break in of some sort.
Easy access to freeways, lots of restaurants to go out and eat at, easy access to shopping, very quite place to live at.
The sidewalks are sometimes messy
It could look more appealing to the eye.
its really quiet and calming. its really dry in the atmosphere. i wouldnt choose to leave here again.
Gessner is a busy and main road, making car accident not unfamiliar.
Start Your Review of Spring Branch West
The area is diverse, on one side of the street you would find a Mexican restaurant next to a Korean restaurant, on the other side of the street there will be an Japanese restaurant.
Walking around the neighborhood during the day or spending time at the park, I have never felt unsafe. However, the breaking in of cars is what I find the most concerning. Residents do a great job keeping to themselves and greet others when the situation calls for it, but it has proved apparent that night activity is what residents need to worry about. Rarely do I ever see security or police of some sort in the neighborhood, and when I do, it is during the day when most people are at school or at work.
I been living in this area for 14 years and we have not experience any problem at all.