Southeast Boise Reviews

The area is becoming more busy with traffic over the last 2 years but safety is still my priority. I feel safe in the area I live in and most of the surrounding areas.
awesome place, i never want to leave
Boise is one of the safest cities around. I have no fear of crime where I live due to the police always being so visible. The police make me feel safe.
Start Your Review of Southeast Boise
Living in Boise is amazing. The sense of community is incredible, it feels like a small town. All the people are very friendly compared to other large cities. I would live here over and over again if I got the choice. I am going to raise a family and start my career here. In the future I can see Boise growing into a larger city than it already is. I am nervous for that part because I don't want it to lose that sense of community.
The amount of crime in the downtown area has definitely increased from when I was growing up. There are a lot more people who have moved here (refugees, out-of-owners) and that has had an impact of the city and the different types of crime that have recently become an issue. I would say for the most part most people who are from here, or natives, would not be as disrespectful when it comes to someone else's property.
I came from Meridian, Idaho. I moved here to go to school at Boise State University, which is in downtown Boise. I have never been so engulfed in fun and motivating activities! There is so much to do here, and this city is perfect for those who appreciate the city and all it has to offer!
I feel pretty safe. Security is on call 24/7.
It college student friendly. Right next to Boise State. In walking distance of everything. Atmosphere is positive. I probably would not choose to live here again.
I would choose to live in Boise over anywhere else. It's just a beautiful place to live. There is so much you can do here and so many beautiful places to photograph !
I was born and raised in Boise and I love it. There is a city feel to it while still being relatively small compared to other metro areas. The trees are beautiful and the city is clean. Boise is just a 30 minute drive from skiing, hiking, boating, swimming, you name it! I love living here and would not move in the future unless I absolutely had to
I love this area but if I could chose I would move away for a little bit but I would most likely come back to start a family. Boise, ID is a great place to live if you would like to have children because there is very little crime. It also is great to live here because of all the out doors activities there are to do here and that's why people love it here. The weather is awesome too, we get all four seasons.
The area in which I live is a very family friendly community; a great place to raise your children.
Very outdoor oriented with growing culture and food
I live a few minutes from campus and it is pretty nice. There are a few neighborhoods throught that city that seem a little sketchy, but they are pretty easy to avoid. I havent noticed many vacant or abandoned properties, and most places are pretty well maintained. Utility prices are pretty standard.
It seems pretty good, even though I havent really utilized any of them. Local laws are mostly conservative, which is great. Public services seem adaquite.
Being a college town the police are always out and about, with a good presence. Neighbors are generally very freindly, and keep an eye on things.
Beautiful, all four seasons. Perfect weather for outdoor enthusiasts in every season.
Start Your Review of Southeast Boise
Good variety of chains and locally owned bars/resturants and shopping. Being a college town, more resale and thrift stores would be great!
Boise Housing very thankful to this company by helping me and other low income people to get a suit.
There are lots of nearby restaurants and bars, some casual and some fancier ones. It is a good mix of different nightlife and food options.