Southeast Area Reviews

In my city police are very aggressive and demanding on the minorities! Which makes me afraid to walk the streets in my own city.
The area I live in Canal Winchester, Ohio is a suburb area. As I lived here the security and safety is pretty good. but as I get older I am noticing and seeing things that isn't safe and secure as when I was growing up as a child.
I honestly have not seen nor heard of any crimes in the area. The cops are out and about and I see them frequently if not everyday.
Start Your Review of Southeast Area
The area is nice and quiet, but also within a reasonable distance to Columbus where there is stuff to do (20-30 minutes, traffic depending). The towns are separated by farmland so it makes taking back roads enjoyable. Canal Winchester and one of the neighboring towns, Pickerington, are both growing, from what I have noticed in my year here, mainly with housing developments expanding and some businesses moving in. It is also located a decent distance (roughly an hour) from Hocking Hills; an area where you can go hiking, camping, among various other activities that are offered there. The trails are nice and not too intensive with some nice sights along the way. I moved here because family was close by, but if you enjoy a quiet area that is near Columbus, Canal Winchester is definitely worth a look.
There are not too many crimes in my area.
I live in a college dorm. It's a starter for me.
it's about average with other areas of Columbus
The area is growing. New retail and restaurants.
It could be better by improving the activities that students can do after school besides school related events.
Very nice community and quite.
As long as we are protected by U.S. Government, I don't have a problem paying taxes.
nice restaurants in Canal Winchester Ohio.
We have exercise room and state of art equipment.
Good community to live in, rent is to expensive.
There are a few farms that grow corn, pumpkins and squash.
Well-paying jobs are not easy to get. Most spots available are in the fast food business.
One of the most popular restaurants is the Harvest Moon Cafe.
Start Your Review of Southeast Area
Vacant or abandoned houses are very rare in this area.
Crime has been on the rise lately. However, police catch the criminal quickly.
We have several police and fire stations, so it does not take long for first responders to react.