South Hampton Reviews

Coming from someone who has lived in many different areas of St. Louis city and county, SOHA is the best place I have lived. I have never had to worry about any sort of crime occurring here, and the atmosphere of the neighborhood is a rare combination of inclusive and identified, in the sense that residents are both proud to live here, and very welcoming to others. That and its central location make it very easy to get around by both car and public transport. Definitely a great place to be
Lived in SOHA for 2 1/2 years and absolutely love it. Awesome streets with big grown trees, mom and pop shops near by, restaurants & local shops on Mackland. People always out walking their dogs enjoying the neighborhood. Neighbors have all been really nice and friendly.
I really enjoy living in SOHA (as the locals call it). I feel safe and comfortable here. I love that we have our own little downtown that is in walking distance with many nice restaurants and shops. I have lived here for 14 years and have enjoyed everyone of them.
Start Your Review of South Hampton
I feel safe in my neighborhood. We have several members of the police department who live on my street or nearby.
I live with my parents. I have cousins, aunts and uncles who live nearby. I love living in this area and will continue to as long as future jobs allows me to.
There are not many mom and pop shops but there are chain restaurants and big corporation stores like Target in walking distance.