Silver Lake Reviews

Nice place to live definately a great neighborhood for kids and a family very hip and upcomming although its a little pricey definately worth it
Silver Lake is a safe neighborhood filled with caring and active neighbors. The pros are that Silver Lake has some amazing coffee shops and cafes. Also there is a weekly farmer's market, and every summer there are free outdoor movies on Sunset Blvd. The Cons would have to be the lack of parking, traffic, and expensive rent.
Very homey and comfortable. Love the feel of the laid back attitude that encompasses the neighborhood.
Start Your Review of Silver Lake
I love the diversity there is in the neighborhood and how local stores and restaurants are growing giving it a nice homey vibe close to Downtown Los Angeles.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE. NO JUDGE ZONE. DIVERSITY AT ITS FINEST. NICE PARTY CITY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Silver Lake is a wonderful place. I have lived here for my whole life and it has been a great experience for me. It is a place that is quiet for being close to the city if you live in the hilly areas. There are also nice park for kids to play in and dog parks for an owner's pet dog. There's also the option of going jogging/ running around the lake. The community is growing larger and new businesses are starting to move in which is really nice. It's a nice place to live and I hope to live here for a long time.
I've seen real estate prices go up and up over the last ten years. It's a great place to own, especially if you bought before 2013.
There is a lot of good food and coffee, though I wish the shopping in silver lake was a little more diversified. There is good access to several grocery stores.
The flow of traffic in silver lake is poor, that is something I wish was different, but I am not sure how that would be accomplished.
Silver Lake is a great combination of city life and residential charm. Everything you could want or need is always within walking distance.