Shoal Creek Valley Reviews

We have lived in Shoal Creek Valley for 5 years (I have lived in Kansas City and Inner Liberty mos of my life) we have been blessed enough to be able to chose the location in the Kansas City metro area of basically anywhere because of our family company flexibility. I wouldn’t live anywhere else. I wouldn’t want to. We attempted and we looked at several homes in other regions which were highly ranked as well but still, none compared overall, in every category to Shoal Creek Valley. I absolutely love my neighborhood and district. I’d be heartbroken to move anywhere else in the Kansas City area
There is not much crime taken place in my city, but when it does the news spreads fast and the safety of everyone surrounding is not of concern.
There are always new activities to do either outside or inside. There are all new types of resruants being put in, creating more a friendly new environment open to change.
Start Your Review of Shoal Creek Valley
There are neighborhoods that have different housing so this community can satisfy tastes preferences and affordability to a range of different families
People tend to stay put once they live here
There isnt much crime the crime that does occur gets hadled swiftly and timely and thise comminting the crimes are caught. The police in this area dont tolerate any problems. This is a very observant community and folks keep a close eye out for one another.
This a fantatstic community and theres proof of that in the growth of homes and businesses that are being built in the arear. The only downside is the amount of traffic can be overwhelming if your not used to city life. This used to be a very quite community but since it has a great school system the growth has exploded here so getting around to do errands can be time consuming. Other than that a wonderful community for growing families.