Sedgefield Reviews

Charlotte has great football, basketball, hockey, and minor league baseball teams that attract lots of fans. We also have the Charlotte Motor Speedwayand Nascar Hall of Fame as major attractions. Locals spend time hanging out downtown and in the local neighborhoods at parks and otudoor spaces.
With Johnson & Wales in the downtown area, Charlotte produces many top chefs and fantastic restaurants. By this fall we will have 12 breweries in town for the craft beer crowd!
I would definitely choose to live here again if I had it to do over. We are actually considering buying in the area. Charlotte has so much to offer in terms of entertainment, food, and culture, as well as sports - I see the area continuing to boom for many years.
Start Your Review of Sedgefield
Charlotte has many great neighborhoods to live in. I live in the Southend area which has a variety of price ranges for rentals. Southend in particular primarily offers high end condos, but we live in a small family neighborhood of single family homes. Our area is affordable, with rents for 2-3 bedrooms ranging from $800-1400. The area is considered "transitional", as many of the homes have been bought by people interested in flipping and improving/enlarging existing homes. Being "transitional", it is on the edge of a less desirable neighborhood and we occasioally are hear of some small crime (car theft primarily) in the surrounding area.