Sea Gate Rankings
Niche ranks thousands of neighborhoods based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and and expert insights.
Crime & Safety
Top Public Schools Serving Sea Gate
Stuyvesant High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 2, NY
- 885 reviews
Bronx High School of Science
- New York City Geographic District No. 10, NY
- 770 reviews
Townsend Harris High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 25, NY
- 525 reviews
High School Math Science & Engineering at The City College of New York (CCNY)
- New York City Geographic District No. 5, NY
- 149 reviews
Bard High School Early College Queens
- New York City Geographic District No. 24, NY
- 302 reviews
Sea Gate Reviews
I think it is the best neighborhood to live in Brooklyn. Clean, safe, calm, location by the ocean, very friendly neighbors-people, beautiful homes, generally is nice atmosphere running around.
Sea Gate is a gated community so of course the extra protection is a plus. You don't feel unsafe since it's Sea Gate. The beach being a mere block or two away is always nice because you can always walk to watch the sunset.