Scripps Miramar Ranch Reviews

Really good places to live , near this area good parks and lake! good for sport , very good public schools , so i like this area for life and highly recommend rise family here
I have been living here since I was born. Very friendly neighborhood. Great Library and Miramar lake is close by. A lot of shopping choices and great small business in the area.
I loved this place so much. I was a wide spread community good for privacy but is filled with great people to get to know.
Start Your Review of Scripps Miramar Ranch
Scripps Miramar Ranch is an upper middle class suburb of San Diego. Families with kids tend to live here. The weather and the schools in the area are very good, and all of the cool attractions of San Diego are less than 30 minutes away.
A lovely, friendly community that is always welcoming of its residents. Always easy to find a family-friendly, seasonal event hosted at one of the plethoras of elementary schools in the area or a concert at Hoyt Park. Miramar Lake is a great location for exercise and overall family fun. Also conveniently located near the I-15 highway.
It's an upper middle class neighborhood, now many of the homes are going for around $1,000,000. Some people are nice but other are super competitive. Some kids at the high school will sabotage others due to jealousy or competition. The schools are good if you are a high performing student and you have extra help.
I love the country feel of our neighborhood, that is really in the middle of a large city. I have lived here all of my life, enjoy the schools and have made friends that have helped me to feel this is a place I will always be connected to.
Safe place, tight knit community and not overly crowded or large. The homes are well kept, and while very few own a three car garage, the moderate and comfortable living conditions make this place a wonderful community
Scripps Miramar Ranch is a very nice and peaceful area. Not too much goes on, but it's definitely not detached from the surrounding city of San Diego.
Scripps Ranch is a very quiet tight-knit community. The schools are very good and the area is very nice. It's so convenient to live there, with many restaurants, schools, clubs, etc. being there. It's a nice place and would suggest living there.
A safe, affluent area, with a nice climate, nice schools, and a nice location. Commute can be a bit of a bother and public transportation is non existent, but no more than an other suburban area.
I have grown up in this neighborhood, and I love how safe it is and how involved of a community it is. I have attended schools within the neighborhood from elementary school until high school and felt that they were all very good. Such a great community and I am so glad to have grown up here.
Scripps Ranch is a small and quiet community located right across the highway from Mira Mesa. It's close enough to all the city action, but nestled far enough away to enjoy the privacy of a small neighborhood.
Great city to live for a family that is upper middle class to rich. Very safe with a good public education system.
Located along I-15, this neighborhood is easy to access. Mostly comprised of higher income households and military members (MCAS Miramar is very close).
Quiet area with minimal traffic even during rush hour. It's a suburb that does not offer much in the way of night life. However, the proximity to a lake, trails etc. would appeal to the active person.
I love that everything is so close. I like that everyone seems connected and kind. The schools are hard, but push you to do your personal best. There are oppurtunities to do you best in school.
Start Your Review of Scripps Miramar Ranch
Depending on where you are in the city there may or may not be an issue. I don;t see police too often where I live, however, crime downtown is increasingly more.
I have lived in San Diego my whole life and can't imagine living anywhere else. The beautiful weather and constant things to do keep life exciting. However, it is the great atmosphere and good vibes from the people living here that make San Diego great. It has a laid back and friendly vibe that you can't find anywhere else.
We felt very safe here