Roseway Reviews

There is a great sense of feeling part of a neighborhood here. It's safe, quiet and homeowners really take pride in their homes and yards. My bank is nearby as are a couple of cinemas and I can walk to the grocery and pharmacy, as well as some great dining spots. I travel a lot and the airport is a short commute away. It's an easy ride into the city too. I am happy that Roseway is"sleeping giant" area of affordable, charming bungalows and Cape Cods. But it probably won't be for long!
I like the cultural diversity of the area. There is a great variety of ethnic restaurants nearby. It is also 10 minutes from the Airport and very accessible to downtown.
I've lived in the same spot for over 10 years and haven't heard of much more than a vehicle break in. The firework issue is out of control for holidays which makes for frustrated neighbors.
Start Your Review of Roseway
The area is okay, quiet enough considering it's proximity to busy streets. It's nice having a library in the neighborhood, but the increase in pot dispensaries and vape shops is slightly ridiculous.