Rose Garden Reviews

I have lived in the Rose Garden my entire life and have only good things to say about it. Everywhere you go, there are friendly neighbors who are always willing to talk and build friendships. We have made so many good friends just by living here and the neighborhood is beautiful. There are beautiful trees down the streets and the houses are well kept and cared for. There is a very nice ambiance and the Rose Garden itself is a nice place to walk and relax.
I've lived in this area of San Jose for just over five years now. I feel it's one of the best suburbs in San Jose. Not only do we have a historic Rose Garden, we also have walk-able shopping and dinning areas. Its a very friendly area mixed with a wide diversity of people, of all ages. The neighborhoods are shaded with many trees as well as some of the most eclectic architecture in the San Jose area. Another reason I love living here is its real close to Downtown San Jose, with all of its art galleries and eclectic collection of dining options, plus several great parks. Public transportation is real easy with buses, the train station and very easy and close freeway access, as well. If you're looking for a new area to re-locate in San Jose, come and check out the Rose Garden area of San Jose, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Though like every city, San Jose does have its "good" and "bad" neighborhoods. Though, the police take all calls as serious as the previous or next call received.
Start Your Review of Rose Garden
The City of San Jose is the true heart of the South Bay and home to a majority of Silicon Valley's booming businesses. There is constantly so much going on here, so much life and can be considered a very something for everyone kind of place.
There are many types of stores located around the neighborhood. From pastries to bars, from groceries to clothing