Reservoir Reviews

Very nice neighborhood really quiet nice place for multi family....also nice friendly neighbors.. and great when buying first home...!!!
They say we have a terrible crime rate in Arkansas.
There's a great mix of culture and growth in Little Rock, but there's the ever-present racial tension that comes with being the city that called out the National Guard to keep nine black children from integrating Central High School.
Start Your Review of Reservoir
There are really nice neighborhoods butted up next to trashy ones.
Some people are fit, some people aren't.
I will say that I was home alone a lot as my husband worked out of town and I don't always feel super safe around my apartment complex. I sure don't go for runs by myself in the early morning or late at night.
You have to think about the fact that you are in Tornado Ally here. While they don't always hit right here in the city they hit fairly frequently in the outskirts of Little Rock and throughout the state. I'd definitely recommend having a weather alarm and a "safe place" to go during the spring storm season especially.
Overall there are a ton of food options in this area. Some are great local places like Graffiti's on Cantrell and some are your average chain stores like Chili's and Olive Garden.
I'd say the job market is Okay here. It's not like there are just a million great jobs around. I had a pretty good job but worked in Maumelle just across the river. I'd say its great for college and high school students. There are a ton of restaurants and grocery stores but not many corporate jobs in the immediate area.
There are a lit of businesses in this area of Little Rock. There are a Taco Bell, Arby's, Sonic, and a Starbucks within walking distance as well as Layla's Gyros and some mom and pop Hispanic groceries and restaurants. There are a Kroger and Shell Gas station in less than a mile radius. You're not too far from Markham and Chenal shops. About a 5 minute drive. There is a Kroger less than a mile away either direction and a Food Giant about 2 miles away. There is a movie theater and a comedy club just up the street. That makes for a fun weekend. Chili's and Olive Garden are just past the interstate as well. Overall it's a very convenient location. Most of the time I don't have to go far from home.