Reseda Reviews

Reseda is an excellent city to live in because you can find anything you need in this neighborhood such as a mall, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, etc. I feel safe and enjoy the public schools here. A diverse community, you can learn and see many types of culture. Reseda has less traffic and cars than LA.
Reseda is a large neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley that has great real estate but inflated housing prices.
I like that it is a small community in the San Fernando valley rather than in metro L.A. There is much less traffic, plenty of places to eat and shop. Everything is here, with no real need to travel over to metro L.A.
I enjoy living in an area with a lot of green spaces, which is another reason I prefer the valley. There are shopping 3 main shopping malls within a short distance from me. The backdrop of the mountains to the north, west and south make for a very nice view.
One of my favorite drives is coming down Winnetka heading north.
There are a lot of businesses that have been around for a very long time. The people are friendly. The workers at the grocery store I frequent know me and treat me with great customer service.
I would like to see more community involvement activities. There are a few areas that appear to be more depressed than others. It would be nice if those areas were updated some.
Start Your Review of Reseda
Reseda is a really nice area filled with great people. It can be better if there is a bit more cleaning and activities for the youth around the neighborhood.
Pros: A short drive from major freeways/restaurants/malls, diverse neighborhood. Cons: little to no nightlife, 30 min to 1hour from major venues/museums/art centers, heavy neighborhood crime.
Reseda is a good city but it has its issues like any other. I have lived in the area for over 10 years now and I have seen a slow decline of the area over that duration of time. I would like to see new stores and housing provided in the area simply just a revamp of the city. If we offer a better atmosphere we can entice better retail and consumers to the area, thus resulting in a better city.
I like Reseda. You can find anything you need in this neighborhood such as different supermarkets, GYMs, restaurants... . Also, rent prices are reasonable.
Reseda could be a better neighborhood. It has really bad schools and is not the best when it comes to traffic safety; there have currently been two really big accidents that had everyone come out to see what in the world was going on. Like any other place in Los Angeles, Reseda is really crowded and congested. I think it can be a nice place for a very temporary stay, but not necessarily for a permanent or long stay.
Reseda is a fresh and family oriented community. The markets are close to where we live, schools, buses and pharmacies, and hospitals are around the corner. Community is up to a middle class; it also have somewhat senior citizens. I like mainly my community, for its fresh air, clean and active people.
I’ve been living here my who life and I like the environment. I like how I’m surrounded with anything I need or want.
Great area to live. Overall very quiet suburb. It’s not anything what the negative stereotypes suggest. The downtown area on Sherman way has huge potential and should be getting revitalized very soon. Area has a lot of history and potential. The main street down reseda Blvd (shops etc) look like they need updating. House prices are still affordable if u can get in, do it soon as prices are rising. Probably in antisipation to revitalization which is slowly in progress. Only lacks the walking shopping district like most cities have, but those are close by.
Diverse neighborhood. It doesn't get a lot of attention/ new public buildings because most contructions take place in Granada Hills or Northridge. There is minimal crime.
I have lived in Reseda for over 14 years and overtime I've learned that it has a bad reputation. People think its unsafe of ghetto yet its quite the opposite. Just like every place, there are bad pockets but the overall area of Reseda is quite nice. There are parks to go to and a library located right next to it. There are tons of taco trucks, hot dogs stands, fruit stands to grab a quick bite. There are lots of local businesses that sell affordable things. One downfall is that the schools here are on the lower side and don't get enough funding as they should. I received a great education because of the effort my teachers put into their work and I was in SAS yet I know the regular classes didn't get the best education. Slowly we are receiving more funding because schools such as Cleveland are on the rise to becoming amazing schools as the staff and students are determined to get the best education possible .
I have lived in Reseda and it is a very good place. I have never experienced any emergencies regarding crime. The area is nice, not too loud or quiet a very moderate environment. Reseda has a variety of things to do near by with places to shop, places to eat and things to do. There are many living options from house apartments, townhouses, condos etc. It is a safe area and i have never experienced something that reconsidered my well being in the area. I highly recommend people to move in the area if they are looking for a good place to live.
Reseda is a fairly quiet suburb. I don't like that a lot of large apartment buildings are going up in neighborhoods that are primarily single-family houses. There is a nice little selection of Vietnamese restaurants, which is a nice little gem if you like Asian cuisine.
A small quiet city just near the busy city life of neighboring areas such as Northridge, Encino, and Tarzana. I have been living here for eighteen years and I can say I feel safe in this neighborhood. It is a small city with many cultural backgrounds. Although it is not a place with fine dining or much entertainment spots it does have the basic necessities such as grocery stores, schools, a public library, and parks.
Raised up here since I was two. I feel safe and enjoyed the public schools here. The aesthetics have just gone down some.
Start Your Review of Reseda
Reseda is a good city to live in I have been here most of my life. However, I would like to see it be cleaned up a bit.
I've been here for over 10 years and can say it's been a safe city. The dislike is only the continuous holes on the roads.
Reseda is very close to Cal state Northridge. There are a plenty of shops for our daily needs like food, leisure, grocery etc.