Queens Village Reviews

I like that Queens Village is very family oriented. It makes me feel safe and welcomed. I also like that it’s nearby everything. There is an abundance of corner stores, grocery stores, restaurants, schools and parks. It makes it easier to stay within your community, which in turn makes it easier to get to know and love your community. I think street signs could be an improvement in our community for the safety of children.
Nice suburban neighborhood in the outskirts of New York City, yet still feels like part of the city. Relatively affordable with a growing real estate market but long commute to most job opportunities in the city.
Transportation is accessible. Clean neighborhood and friendly people.The area is diverse with many different nationalities. Houses are kept up nicely.
Start Your Review of Queens Village
When looking back, I can see , myself being molded and strengthen from my surroundings. Queens Village molded me into the man I am today as the community taught me kindness and diversity from the multiple kinds and families and happy faces I see on a day to day basis. Not only that but it made me humble from the conditions I was exposed to such as low income and the poverty around my community.
Queens Village is a very quiet town good for families .The education system there is great and very diverse. Anyone can thrive living in Queens Village.
My experience living here in queens village overall is wonderful. It's a very quiet neighborhood. The only thing I would change is the lack of restaurants and stores. I guess you can say queens village has 2 sides to it because it does go a long way. The only thing on the side I live in is a Chinese restaurant, a white castle, a Jamaican restaurant and a Haitian restaurant. Which by the way if it's not the weekend they all close at around 10 except for white castle. So yea that would be the thing I would change. Build more stores.
its just great, love the diversity Where I live is one of the greatest neighborhoods in the city to live in; however it does have its draw backs. Importantly it has nearly everything a resident might want, beautiful picturesque scenery, proximity to shopping, and many of the cultural centers. Nevertheless the roads can be some of the most congested in town, and the streets are not safe to walk late at night. Fortunately, I wake every morning to the most beautiful sun lit house. I sit on my porch sipping coffee, while I drink in an atmosphere that steals my breath away. Rolling hills lay before me that undulate until they crash into golden purple mountains. Oh how they are covered in spectacular fauna, ever blooming foliage, and trees that are heavy with pungent fruit. Green it is always so green here at my house. Here where the air lays heavy and cool on my skin as does the striking rays of the sun upon my cheeks. I know in my soul why I choose to be here every day.
A quiet place to live most of the time. Nothing really happens in Queens Village. An everyday life for an American citizen. The only time it gets noisy is between school hours.
Ehh its an okay average neighborhood, it has a good and bad side to it. The people are okay,schools are complete trash. Which is why I go to a school in another town!
I live in Queens Village neighborhood for almost 2.5 years.It is known as one of the most good and highly restricted secured neighborhood in New York City.People living here feel very protected and comfortable.One thing I noticed about my neighborhood is that the environment is calm basically seems like a peaceful neighborhood.The communication system of this area is good meaning people can get 24 hours bus service.Most buses are found to go to different places.Such as- Q43,Q1,N22 etc.Many groceries stores,99 cents stores,beauty and nail salons, laundromats,gas station,children’s park,food store-McDonalds,Popeyes,Burger king,Wendy’s,and 24 hours pharmacy-CVS are available here.Doctor clinics,schools,religious places including churches, mosques and Hindu temple are available.Queens library and post office are nearby.There are many friendly people living in here and they are willing to help always.The area is very clean and everybody living in here maintain their systematic lives.
This is a wonderful neighborhood to raise a family. It is a quiet neighborhood
to live in. I would recommend this neighborhood to anyone is looking to escape the city life. The school district is good. Family orientated and very diverse community.
LIved here for 22 Years love living here wouldn’t move. People here are friendly there’s many stores around & very close walking distance. Many buses here close to the train station. Cab services here
My experience overall in queens village is excellent. I love the diversity and the schools are excellent. It is a quiet area and nothing bad usually happens around here.
Queens Village is a lovely neighborhood for children to grow up in. There is little to no crime and a lot of parks for children and families to go to.
I have been a resident of the queens village neighborhood for over 30 years. I have seen many things within this time which have encouraged me to get more involved in my community to try and combat some of the issue that exist. Recently, there was a shelter built for a certain dynamic of people which in turn threatens the neighborhood children. There are two schools directly across from this newly built shelter. The individuals who live there bother the children as they are leaving school. The schools are not run my individuals who are competent therefore children are being hurt by other students while they are in school and nothing is being done about it. Besides this there has been many violent activities that occurred in this neighborhood over the years. I just wish that the neighborhood can be cleaned up not just for my child but the other children growing up in the community.
Queens Village is located on the eastern side of Queens.It is modest; there are plenty of single as well as multifamily homes nearby including co-ops.Queens Village is one of the safest and quietest places for families in NY. Residential areas are well-maintained, and the city department does a great job in responding to residents' concerns.
It's not too dangerous during the day. Like all neighborhoods you have to be careful walking the streets at night. Lots of stores are easily accessible and transportation is easy to get as well. People here mind their own business too.
Start Your Review of Queens Village
Queens Village is a very quiet and calm neighborhood. Many people are friendly and kind towards their neighbors. You don't hear much about thefts and violence and most neighbors look out for each other.
I have lived in Queens Village for the last 30 years. My immediate neighborhood is nice. Good neighbors. Wish that we had a large supermarket that offered organic food.
Very quiet neighborhood. Great access to shopping and food. Very good public transportation. Good access to subway.