Pelanconi Reviews

The main concern of mine when it comes to crime and safety involves vehicles and drivers. Walking through the streets of Glendale, most people tend to feel safe and know that there are a decent number of police officers around in case of emergencies. However, when it comes to driving through town, safety is quite an issue. Some drivers are way too eager to get where they are going and there are a lot of hit and run accidents.
I identify myself as an Armenian and living in Glendale, CA is in a sense similar to living in a little Armenia. My city is full of people who come from the same ethnic background, so it is pretty cool how I can go to the grocery store and run into two uncles or three family friends. Despite being greatly populated by Armenians, we have a broad variety of different kinds of people. Throughout the years Glendale has gotten increasingly diverse and I love the fact that there are so many different places to eat around the city. Whether you are craving Italian, Mexican, Japanese or Mongolian food, there is always somewhere you can find it in our wonderful city.

I was born and raised in this city and I love it. I would definitely live here again, and wonder if I will continue living here as an adult. As we build nicer roads, shopping centers and parks; the future of Glendale is a prosperous one!
There are a variety of outdoor activities. The most popular activity is hiking and horseback riding.
Start Your Review of Pelanconi
The quality of the houses are pretty nice. Living in Glendale can be expensive, but there are more affordable housings available in Glendale. The area is generally nice, with very few disruptions and awfully quiet at night.
There is not much crime activity in Glendale. There are some mishaps of crime here and there because no one is ever perfect. The police is somewhat around, always driving around Glendale.
California is spoiled with the weather. It is never cold and it will always be around the mid-70's for the weather. However, California is currently in a severe drought, which has scared some residents. The weather here does not make me want to live somewhere else because it is nice and easy to dress up for. The most essential items in my wardrobe for this weather and jeans and flip flops.
The night life does not exist in Glendale. This is a quiet, safe city, and night life ends around 11pm, for the most part. There are a variety of restaurants to choose from, such as Asian and Mexican food. There is a good variety of foods for people to taste if they are curious about different types of cuisines.
There are some up's and down's. I have heard some people were able to get jobs in Glendale. However, it is difficult considering the population in Glendale is very large. Since there are a lot of corporate offices in Glendale including Citibank and Yellow Pages, it does let job seekers look for opportunities for a job.
The most popular stores are located around the Americana and Glendale Galleria, two of the biggest shops in Glendale, California. There are a wide variety of stores to choose from to shop in, and Americana has become a tourist attraction. Although Glendale is filled with franchises and brand name stores, there are exceptional mom-and-pop shops that do give Glendale a unique feature to its city.