Panorama City Reviews

IT VERY COOL TO BE Panorama City is a neighborhood in Los Angeles, California with a population of 73,372. Panorama City is in Los Angeles County. Living in Panorama City offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Panorama City there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Many families live in Panorama City and residents tend to be liberal.
It's a stable community. It's not the safety but it's safer than many neighborhoods around here. There are some cool places to go however there is not a wide variety of food to choose from. It does have history if you look for some and it's the heart of the valley so you are surrounded by many different neighborhoods. There are good and bad places in this neighborhood.
I've lived in Panorama city all my life and watched it transition from average to a dump. While I'll always have an emotional connection to this area, I would never raise my kids in this area. It is very dangerous and not taken care of at all. Let it be clear that I do not support a gentrification approach into fixing the issues with this area, I think more outreach centers could be made to keep youth off the streets and getting involved in gang warfare. More community services would be helpful and a consistent clean up routine, so it doesn't smell like feces or urine wherever you walk. Panorama can be helped if the local officials listen to the people who live in this area and simply want it to be clean; clean in a literal and figurative sense. NO GENTRIFICATION ! Help the people who already live there to continue doing so but more comfortably.
Start Your Review of Panorama City
Panorama City is a very small diversed community. Every where you go, it seems like you are with the people you see almost everyday. The thing about Panorama is that, even though everything is accesible, bad things still do happen almost everyday. I would like for it to change. I would like for the people in the community to still value good manners and to be good to each other. Hurting someone physically, verbally, or mentally does no good and may even further go back to them in the future. I only ought for good things to happen in this community. I want to be able to sleep at night knowing there isn't a helicopter up there roaming around.
I just moved here in Panorama for about almost four months now, this place isn't really gentrified as of today which is quite disappointed. However this place has so much to offer malls are just nearby. Bus waiting time is can be a difficult at times. Since it's always not accurate when it comes to live map.
I grew up in Panorama City and everyone knows each other which is nice and friendly. All though, I live in a busy area of Panorama City which it can be very hectic at varies time of the day. Especially, when it’s around the time when children get out of school.
I have lived and grown up in Panorama City, California. Growing up I was around a lot of gang violence. At a very young age I was exposed to gang rivalry and constant Police activity. I don't bash on my neighborhood because I have seen it change and begin to evolve into a reputable neighbor hood. Panorama City has a lot to work on starting from the streets to the school system, to providing better and efficient safety for the people of the community. When people as where I grew up, I proudly say I grew up in Panorama City. I believe in second chances and I strongly believe Panorama city will go back to what my grandparents described as a pleasant, quiet, kind neighbor hood.
The streets need to be rid of trash and the many homeless people on the streets are dangerous. There needs to be more security in the area and many more activities for the community. But the streets are more messy than they are dangerous
I like the culture and diversity in this city everyone gets along here. The city is full of nice people many opportunities and fun places that might not seem like much.
Panorama City is a place that is mostly safe when the sun is out. I've lived here for the majority of my life and although I've made many great memories and decisions here, I wouldn't want my children to grow up in this area or any similar area. The police or ambulance sirens are people's alarm clock, the trash everywhere are the streets decorations, and the sketchy-looking places are many people's safe haven.
Panorama city is a nice calm place to live. There are a few places to eat and buy food from that but they are not that different. In the morning around seven am to eight there is a lot of traffic but the rest of the day is traffic is alright. There are a few stores, small stores, where you can buy clothes at an affordable price as well as shoes and make up. There are two supermarkets, A walmart neighborhood market and a Vallarta.
I grew up in Panorama City and have always been active in community as I volunteered for multiple years at my local recreation center. I feel that the city is always spoken down on for no apparent or good reason as it is a safe neighborhood to be in. Whenever I walk my dog I am not going outside worrying about any potential danger as people perceive the city to have. Recently there have been many cosmetic improvements within the city as new stores and apartments have popped up. There are no longer RV vans parked at the park which admittedly makes a huge difference in appearance. There is also a completely new playground giving the park a cleaner look.
It is quite quiet and diverse but the community is not very connected. I have lived here for years and i have grown to call it home.
I've lived here for three years. I'm grateful to have a roof over my head but the area honestly doesn't strike as a "good" place to live. Especially when there are lots of drama in a nearby street.
The neighborhood I live in is safe, calm, and nice. The people are friendly and there are a lot of different cultures.
One major thing I like about Panorama City, that after living in the city for a while people because very friendly. One thing that I dislike is that the community need to be clean and save for kids to play outside.
I live in Panorama city. It's pretty quiet, sometimes there's violence but most of the time it's pretty safe around here. There's a mall nearby, the Panorama Mall, and you can do all sorts of things there. It's a nice place to relax be with your friends.
Start Your Review of Panorama City
Gentrifying Panorama City is in the cusp of a massive upturn. There are 2 major live-work commercial areas being developed. PC used to be the place in LA to shop. Houses are post WWII cool. 2-3 bedrooms, nice size yards, quiet. St Genevieve is one of the best Catholic schools in the area. Great Churches nearby like John McCarthurs Grace to you. Lovely curving streets. You can picture it in a few years. Nice, kind neighbors
Relatively calm and secluded besides being close to bigger cities like Van Nuys. Local stores thrive more but there are some big industry companies like Walmart.
I like that the city parks have extra curriculum for lower income families. However, something I would love more to see would be more programs on how to properly recycle items. These items could be from an old wooden bed frame to an old phone.