Panhandle Reviews

This is a great old neighborhood, that is just starting to become gentrified. It would be great to see the diversity stay, instead of endless throngs of entitled white couples moving in and building fancy new buildings.
Safe streets if you are paying attention.
I am happy to live here, however I'm in an underclass (even though my income is higher than that of m parents) being pushed out of San Francisco. If I had known this was going to be my future, I would never have stayed here. I never planned on living in a community values money over tradition and culture.
Start Your Review of Panhandle
While the city is changing, San Francisco is still very progressive, has amazing food and art,and decent social services. It is getting increasingly hard to afford though.
The houses and apartments are beautiful but incredibly expensive. Definatley an up and coming neighborhood.
I live a block from panhandle park, three blocks from Haight St, and five blocks from Golden Gate Park. There is always something going on near enough to walk to, yet far enough away it is still quiet and calm in the neighborhood. There are little cafes and garage sales every few blocks, you can normally see people from all walks of life conversing over coffee or shopping together. People are polite and say "hi" and smile to eachother. It has something for everyone parks for children, running/biking trails, resteraunts, shopping, or just a nap in the sun.