Outer Richmond Reviews

This city has had its ups and downs, it’s a struggling city but it’s growing. The mixed community is what has made this place great in culture and living.
I love being in the city but still in a quiet neighborhood close to the ocean and GG Park. Recently there has been a rash of car break-ins and some untreated addicts in the area which causes some fear for safety. Overall I would not move out of the area. I just think we need better security.
Beautiful views, clean, quiet area with short walk access to beaches and hiking trails. Residents are older except for the school aged kids getting to and from school. Low crime and great schools.
Start Your Review of Outer Richmond
There hasn't been too much crime since I've been living in the area. The only problem are cars being broken into. Can't leave your valuables in the car (even if they are hidden!)
Where I live is called the Outer Richmond. It is a nice area to live. More suburban compared to the rest of San Francisco, but it has nice qualities. The location is nice being next to Golden Gate Park, but Fulton street can be dangerous. Since it is the street that divides the Park from the neighborhood, you will find that there are many homeless people, and a lot of cars being broken into, which makes everyone stray away from parking on the main street (Fulton). Other than that, there are bus routes near by, as well as restaurants, farmers markets, schools and a library all in a nearby radius. I would live here again because I like how close everything is, including the park and the beach.
The richmond district is full of amazing restaurants, and overall I feel safe living here. I wish the city would do more to help out the homeless, it does not appear that there are enough resources for them. San Francisco has plenty to do and see for a relatively good price, I enjoy living here. The rent around the city is absolutely absurd.