North Buckhead Reviews

Not safe, too much robbery.
My experience has been very bad.
Pretty side of Atlanta but the crime is what is ugly.
North Buckhead is an amazing area. There is plenty of great restaurants and shopping. They also have some of the best schools in Georgia.
North Buckhead is the best place for young professionals to start their careers, make friends, and enjoy the amazing city of Atlanta.
Start Your Review of North Buckhead
Truly great place to live, work and play! Beautiful, diverse homes. Lovely parks (with more coming). Great neighbors and amazing schools.
Great place to live, work, and raise a family. Very convenient to all major roads, and easy access to the interstate. Many outstanding restaurants, and lots of diversity.
I love Atlanta! Aside from the traffic, it's great!
Very crowded, undesirables frequently 'hang out' near and round public transportation, dissuading others from riding.
The houses are very unique and fun to look at. Most are extremely nice mansions/manors. It makes the cost of living shoot up.
Very dependable. No noticeable crime here.
Amazing food and drink in buckhead, almost anywhere you go you can find a high-quality restaurant or bar with unique menu items.
Not many job opportunities, and minimum wage is pitiful.
Many are large restaurant chains, and are quite nice, but what I love most are the plethora of mom-and-pop family owned restaurants and business tucked into every corner.
I have had my job since I was 13, so I am not familiar with the overall prospect of job hunting.
Being the son of a business owner of a consignment shop in the heart of Buckhead, I am very familiar with the fine quality of the items being processed through the area.