Nob Hill Reviews

It is a beautiful neighborhood full of friendly people and lovely shops. I always do my homework at one of the coffee shops in Nob Hill.
Nob Hill is one of the safest, and well-to-do neighborhoods in San Francisco. There are tons of restaurants and bars within walking distance, and most all popular areas are within walking distance as well. Transportation is phenomenal as there are several efficient bus lines that can take you anywhere, there's there notorious cable car with connecting lines surrounding the neighborhood, as well as Uber/Lyft services which arrive within minutes. Nob Hill also offers amazing views; depending on which streets you are on, you can see the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz, the Piers, and so much more! Also, those who reside in Nob Hill are quite vibrant and friendly to say the least.
However, homeless problems are getting worse everyday
Start Your Review of Nob Hill
The city is pretty safe, but since it's a sanctuary city there are often many homeless people doing drugs visibly on the street.
I really enjoy San Francisco and it has a lot to offer. However, it's been gentrifying very quickly and the intense socioeconomic inequality is very present, which is very problematic to me.
For the majority of the year, its around 60-65 degrees, 10 degrees warmer in Sept-Oct. But in the winter months, it can get down to 40 degrees. Foggy in most areas by 7pm every night as well. Almost always sunny.
I hear the sirens at least once a day/night, but downtown is pretty tight, so it could be from 8 blocks away
I say its ok simply because its pretty competitive.
Most of the convenience stores charge higher in this area for basic needs: bread, milk, etc. And most times the produce is not fresh; I have even been sold strawberries with mold on them, and didn't realize it until I got home! The grocery store is 4 blocks from my apartment so I only shop there now for all my groceries, and the shuttle to my college campus is 2 blocks away!