Mira Mesa Real Estate Market
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Mira Mesa
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent.9 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent.9 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes.9 responses
- of residents say there aren't any vacant or abandoned properties.9 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available.9 responses
Homes in Mira Mesa have a median value of $435,950. The median rent price in Mira Mesa is $1,957 and most residents own their homes. Mira Mesa is very walkable, and there are a lot of coffee shops and parks nearby.