Little Woods Reviews

Little Woods is filled with an abundance of people willing to protect and love one another, but the neighborhood isn't always the safest. Gunshots can often be heard at night, cars are constantly being broken into, and in the far distance you can always count on hearing a siren or two. Despite that, I can trust my neighbors will always have my back.
The rob people in their homes and yards. The crime is the worst.
Its not the best ,but I'm trying to change my environment for my kids . The crime is bad . The Education for my children are good.
Start Your Review of Little Woods
There is always crime in New Orleans, no matter the area you live in, but not much crime happens in the area that I reside in, thankfully.
I love my home. I know no other place like it.
The area I live in is good.
It's not a bad place to live I just feel that certain things can be changed.
The people are very polite and help with anything you need.
I would never live here again once I'm gone. Quality of education, the violence is at a all time high and I just want out.
I STAY INSIDE AND MIND MY BUSINESS
ITS OK IN THE AREA I LIVE IN
NO GOOD RESTURANTS IN MY AREA
NEED MORE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE AREA I LIVE IN.
Many homes with occupants are well kept and quite beautiful. Unfortunately, numerous homes are still run down and destroyed due to the after math of Hurricane Katrina. These homes are abandoned and are eye sores for the neighborhood.
There is a fairly high crime rate in the area. There are sometimes meetings held to discuss issues. Also there are security who drive around patrolling in cars but some people still feel a bit unsafe.
There was a recent gym opening but it's the only one and people are still unsure of it, especially the people who aren't used to exercising. There needs to be more health facilities and more healthy markets and restaurants.
We experience frequent rain and thunderstorms mostly due to the fact that we are a subtropical climate. Hurricanes and tropical storms don't occur every year but they are frequent. For the rest of the time we have sunny and humid days.
Start Your Review of Little Woods
Most people travel into other neighborhoods to enjoy these types of things, simply because this neighborhood does not process these places. There are a select few and even those aren't great options.
Only food service jobs or other service jobs are available and even those are very competitive because of the low supply. Teens and young adults who suffer most.
It's taken a while for big companies to move back into the neighborhood despite Hurricane Katrina occurring about 10 years ago. For a while there were no real places to get fresh produce close by or other healthy foods. There are however plenty fast food chains and convince stores whose food is not ideal for a well balanced and nutritious diet.