Lincoln Park Reviews

Lincoln Park is a very family friendly neighborhood with tons of amazing restaurants. I feel very safe here. It is very pretty as all the streets are lined with trees and most people have nicely kept 'front lawns' (patches of grass/plants next to the sidewalk in front of their houses). All the schools, including elementary and high school, are very good which relieves stress from Chicago's selective enrollment high school system.
What I love about Lincoln Park is how much there is. It is very close to the beach and the train. There is also a diverse amount of dining and shopping options which makes it easy to try new things.
It is a very nice neighborhood that includes DePaul University. It also has a lot of shopping areas that include boutiques and small mom and pop shops which I appreciate. I enjoy Armitage st a lot. There is where you will find many small boutiques and it is a very nice place to look around.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Park
I love this neighborhood. Every street you see a variety of cultures. The area is very close to the city as well as the lake front.
Lincoln park is a beautiful area, I love being walking distance to the beach and Lincoln park zoo. Very safe during the day, but I would not go walking around at night. A good number of homeless and pan handlers.
Going to college here has been amazing! It is such a nice neighborhood with nice people, cute houses, and amazing food and shopping. I feel very safe in this neighborhood as well. Its also a great location from downtown Chicago.
Safe, family friendly neighborhood with lots to do. Very expensive housing and is mainly white. The zoo and beaches are nearby and lots of different restaurants and small stores.
Lincoln Park maintains a wide range of living styles from students and young professionals to families with children young and old. As a resident of Lincoln Park, I am attending DePaul University and find the Lincoln Park atmosphere both relaxing and motivating. I am also currently enjoying the nightlife scene along Clark St. and Halsted St. Lincoln Park is a neighborhood I can see myself living and working in for a long time. The only downside is that crime rates have been increasing in recent months and it is best not to walk alone in the evening. As a female, I make it a point to always have a buddy to walk with If I am out at night.
It's beautiful! Very clean for the city, and there is always something going on. Best part is the lakeshore and parks. So much space for outdoor activities.
Really a great place to grow up, the schools are awesome and the people are really friendly. The idea of the United states is to be a good person but the 29th amendment is a little bit better than you think Razumikhin.
I am at the perfect distance of big city and residential living with urban vibes. Local restaurants and boutiques are bountiful, and there is always some cozy cafe or bar popping up. Nightlife exists, but it is never so loud or dangerous (or barf covered). Parking can be a challenge, but if you are here long enough, you will learn the tricks. There is greenery, trails, and the lakefront which are wonderful! Very commuter friendly, by public transportation or foot (or bike!), probably more so than by personal vehicle. You are a mere 30 minutes or less from anything you could imagine, whether that be theater, comedy, athletics, sports, zoo, museums, or any other historical memorabilia. People are generally friendly, and you could ask the nearest pass-byer for directions just about anywhere. Markets and stores do exist, and you will pay a slightly higher price for your everyday items. As long as I am living in Chicago, I do not want to leave the Lincoln park area.
Lincoln Park has a great neighborhood feel to it, but it is still close enough to downtown Chicago to make a quick trip whenever you like.
Lincoln Park is one of Chicago's superior neighborhoods! Lincoln Park is one of the safest communities in the city and by far has some very cool homes that everyone wants to live in. We are home to some very original and cool shops, restaurants, and things to do outside of work, school, and responsibilities. Lincoln Park also has great access to the Chicago Transit Authority train and bus lines. Overall, Lincoln Park is an amazing community that cannot be overlooked!
When I was a kid, I’d visit the zoo and dream of living in Lincoln Park. Living here as married young professionals is literally a dream come true. We could afford a condo here where we couldn’t in nearly any other city. My husband has a 15 min bike ride to work and I have a half hour bus ride. Lincoln Park isn’t as diverse as we’d like, however, and for those buying houses instead of condos it’s pretty much a playground for the elite. Still, I’d never live anywhere else.
I'm near downtown and I'm close to any train or bus to get u ANYWHERE in the world. We have great Schools nearby with plenty of parks to play at or go to the Zoo. We have some of the fanciest restaurants that you would love and when you're done go workout at one of the fitness center s .
Lincoln Park is nestled just north of Downtown Chicago. It’s a beautiful and historic neighborhood with plenty to do, see, and eat. My favorite parts of Lincoln Park include the Lincoln Park Zoo, Armitage Avenue shopping district, and the weekly Green City Market farmers market.
Lots of places to eat, drink, and shop (but most of the bars and restaurants close at 10pm even on the weekends), plus there are bus stops at almost every corner. Only problem are that the roads are complete $#!^ because of the potholes and manholes jutting out which makes it difficult to drive.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park has a neighborhood feel while still having all the benefits of the city. The tree-lined streets, numerous parks and proximity to the lake make the neighborhood a beautiful place to live.
Lincoln Park is fantastic - still neighborhood, character, family-oreinted neighborhood feel within the city. Easy and quick access to downtown and other areas of Chicago. Plenty of gorgeous parks and the zoo is neartby as well as lakefront.
I really enjoyed my time being a student here. I always felt safe, with police in the area. The food in the area is great and reasonably priced for the most part. Most people are friendly in the area and customer service has always been amazing based on my experiences. Stores in the area are expensive but most of the time it's worth it.