Lincoln Park Reviews

I've lived in Lincoln Park all my life, and even when I was forced to move from my childhood home, I remained in Lincoln Park and still live here. I love it with all my heart and it's an integral part of Chicago. I can't imagine living anywhere else and the thought of moving for school saddens me greatly.
Very safe area, lots of bars and restaurants. Lots of young people, especially around the Cubs stadium (baseball), but also lots of old people since it's a safe area and the lake is really close by.
Lots to do in Lincoln Park, especially for those over 21. College friendly, and young professionals are welcome. There are restaurants all around, and of a large variety. There are lots of private gyms to pick from, but you'll have trouble finding one that is for a tighter budget. Rent is rather high and parking can be extremely difficult. Biggest plus is proximity to the lake and festivals. Access to the Red, Brown, Purple lines.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Park
The streets and sidewalks are very clean, and buildings are well-kept. There are plenty of parks, and one can often see people walking their kids and dogs happily down the sidewalk. It is very lively and family-friendly, and has great schools in the area. Potholes on the roads of Lincoln Park are an inconvenience (and safety hazard), but otherwise, the roads are safe.
Lincoln Park is a fun, family-friendly neighborhood where there is always something going on. Full of great schools, exciting restaurants, cute shops, and beautiful parks, what more could you ask for? Bonus- its so close to Chicago's downtown!
great neighborhood, would like to see more diversity in restaurants. It is a safe neighborhood and I feel confident living here. Most things are in walking distance and the loop is nearby.
I work and live in Lincoln Park, and I think it is the best neighborhood in Chicago. You get to experience the small town feel while being minutes outside of the Loop.
Great restaurants and friendly people! Very quiet and serene. Can't forget about the Lincoln Park zoo!
It is expensive. Rents are set to keep poor people out. It lacks diversity because all people that live here are rich.
Safe, clean, historic places have been preserved, lots of trees, young families, students, young professionals, cute stores.
I absolutely love Lincoln Park - it is full of things to do all the time, great people, and all the best the city has to offer.
I'm up here all the time at DePaul's campus for rehearsal. It's such a fun place to be! Lots of places to eat and shop, and nice parks to just walk around. I'm excited to be living here next year!
I am a college student who has lived in Lincoln Park for the past four years. It has been a great neighborhood to live in: safe, lots to do, clean, and friendly. The biggest downside is the cost of living. Lincoln Park is extremely expensive, which is not college friendly. Overall, a great experience!
The families that live here are super wealthy, and it's not uncommon to see nannies walking little kids home from school. Food options are pretty diverse and tasty. I don't usually feel unsafe when I'm walking alone outside, which is always nice.
Lincoln Park is a lively neighborhood with a lot of stores and and restaurants that allow for both practical daily living and also enjoyable leisure time.
A safe neighborhood on the north side of Chicago filled with equal parts residential, shopping, and entertainment. There are many little shopping nooks and crannies, as well as, top noche eateries. It is home of the Lincoln Park zoo which is free year-round. As far as, the residents Lincoln Park is not a very diverse neighborhood however, this sentiment varies from block to block. Overall Lincoln Park offers a variety of things to do and places to go no matter your age.
I've lived in Lincoln Park for almost 5 years now as a transplant from Boston. Lincoln Park is a great combination of affordable, fun, young, family friendly and convenient. It is one of the nicer neighborhoods in the greater Chicago area while also being affordable and close to public transportation.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Park
I live in the area due to its vicinity to De Paul University. It is a fairly upscale neighborhood with a myriad of places to eat, shop, and browse. Grocery stores are fairly close with Trader Joes on Diversey and Walmart Neighborhood Market and Target on Clark St. There are many elementary schools nearby, which allow for options for parents who are looking to move into the area. It is also right outside of downtown which allows for the quiet of a neighborhood, but the ability to experience downtown through a 15 minute train ride. Overall, Lincoln Park is a great place to live and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Lincoln Park has a lot of families and great access to food, the city, and the lake. My favorite place is the Lincoln Park Zoo with lots of green space for a family and dog friendly neighborhood.
Lincoln Park is a beautiful neighborhood filled with good restaurants, exciting night life, the Lincoln Park Zoo, and much more. Truly an outstanding neighborhood.