Broad Ripple Reviews

I have lived in Broad Ripple for about 8 years now and really enjoy it. The housing that is available south of Broad Ripple is nice, safe and pretty affordable. It is slowly getting more and more expensive, however. All in all Broad Ripple is a nice area, lots of night life and activities.
Broad Ripple is a quaint unique town. With botiques and resturants of small buisness owners. It is low crime rate and beautiful scenery. The resturants are unique and they are not franchised, with unique foods and creative talents of chefs and creative art along the main street in town. There are no other shops or resturants in Indiana that are in Broad Ripple. So much diversity in this small unique town, diverse in people, food and art. There is a trail for walking and bike riding as well.
I love Broad Ripple because it is a very diverse and artistic part of Indianapolis. I enjoy seeing all the comedic and enlightening forms of self expression when seeing the murals and artwork one can find all over the neighborhood. I also like trying the different authentic ethnic foods that Broad Ripple offers. The people there are very friendly, and there are many fun art activities and displays, such as the Broad Ripple Art Fair.
Start Your Review of Broad Ripple
Broad Ripple is a cute little area located in Indianapolis Indiana! It has several cute little shops and great places to eat. There are several things do and places to see. I enjoy walking on the Monon and along the canal! My favorite restaurant is La Piedad, they have the best arroz con pollo!!
Safe community, small homes, friendly feel. Grocery, major retailers, and small shops available in walking/riding bike distance. Great dog park for our best friends!
I have lived in Broad Ripple a total of four years, and I absolutely love it! The environment of the community encourages an active lifestyle, as many people are often outside and walking to their destinations or taking a jog and enjoying the weather. The local restaurants and shops have great products and food and most are pet-friendly, allowing pet owners to bring their pets to sit with them on patios if they come along. Everything is within walking distance and is very accessible with the Monon walking/biking trail, and the community exudes an ambiance of health and happiness.
I enjoyed all of the nightlife and great restaurants in the area. I also enjoyed all of the beautiful parks and bike trails that ran through the village. The only downside was trying to drive and park in the downtown, it was a little difficult during the busy hours.
My parents grew up in Broad Ripple and went to that high school. They are sad to see the school close. My mother grew up in the apartments across the street from the school. My sister lived there as well. There are so many memories from young and old as well as the new memories made by all. The park offers a great place for your dogs to run. There are so many wonderful restaurants and bars for people of different tastes. The Vogue has great entertainment as well as Crackers Comedy Club. It is hard to imagine that my mom went to the Vogue when it was a movie theater and paid 50 cents. I can not wait for my memories of Broad Ripple that I have today and in the times to come to share with my newborn as she grows and ventures out into that great arena of fun .
Living in Broad Ripple after high school was wonderful. I loved walking to cafes in the morning or to gab a bite to eat. Everyone is so nice and friendly.
Broad Ripple is a neat and clean area of Indianapolis, IN that is home to several different restaurants, bars, and a park. There are a few schools in this area that have won awards or acclaims for different reasons. It can be a bit expensive to live in here, so it's common to find couples or roommates in the homes and apartments in this part of town. But, the good part about that is that there are a lot of different places to find work nearby, i.e., hospitals, schools, malls, veterinarian hospitals, etc. I've never encountered any crime here personally, and thoroughly enjoy living here.