Brandywine Hill Real Estate Market
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Brandywine Hill
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say there is a good variety of homes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say vacant or abandoned properties are prevalent.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if residents say parking is readily available.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brandywine Hill
Homes in Brandywine Hill have a median value of $231,081. The median rent price in Brandywine Hill is $981 and most residents own their homes. Brandywine Hill is walkable, and there are a lot of parks nearby.