Atlantic Station Reviews

If you like the outdoors then this is the place for you! Atlantic Station has different shops, eatery, and much more activities. During the winter, they set up icing and a village that is great to attend. The only down fall is that there is always construction going on but we can look pass that with the amazing things Atlantic Station has to offer.
Underground parking is great - and first two hours free. Excellent movie theater.
Nice selection of stores, but needs a better mix of restaurants
I do not feel safe especially at night. I would defiantly not feel safe with kids here. Hold on tight to your belongings.
Start Your Review of Atlantic Station
I love Atlantic Station great place to stay and shop! I love going there an taking my pet to walk around. It's also a great place to take pictures. I love the condos that was placed there it gives it a real city vibe. They have plenty of Restaurants really great food. Like yard house and California Pizza Kitchen. Not to mention the Movie theater there. Also you can't forget about groceries the Publix there is amazing. I just love Atlantic Station
Great area for visitors to shop, eat, and entertain with friends and family. Very close to surrounding events and happenings in the midtown area. Easy parking and safe community. Mixed and diverse community is a plus.
Atlantic Station is a beautiful sight. Its a clean environment and has variety of things to do. There are many clothing stores, food restaurants, a movie theater and beautiful hotels all in one area.
I live right behind Atlantic Station. There is a shuttle as well as buses that come by from time to time. However, the buses and shuttle don't really stick to the schedule. There are a few restaurants, but they are more touristy than anything a foodie would be interested in. There's a movie theater, so that adds to nightlife but other than that there is one irish pub.
there are many different local businesses in the area
Many great jobs in this area that pay very well.