- Town in Colorado
Milliken Residents Overview
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- Master's degree or higher5%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree15%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree38%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent30%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma12%national 12%
- Two or more races3%
- African American0%
- American Indian or Alaska native0%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- Other race0%
- <10 years13%
- 10-17 years13%
- 18-24 years4%
- 25-34 years19%
- 35-44 years14%
- 45-54 years14%
- 55-64 years11%
- 65+ years12%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
Median Individual Income
Individual Income Brackets
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
Based on 3 responses
- There are lots of goat heads100%